Listing Details

EOuqKsSWsAEpno1
Popular

    Nampack Packaging Pvt Ltd

    Nampak is Africa’s largest diversified packaging manufacturer and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) since 1969. Nampak operates from 22 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 67% to group revenue, 17 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 33% to group revenue.

    Location

    Contact Information